Case of Cancer Cervix with Collapse
Doctors told-will die in 48 hours | Medicine given | Vomiting Stopped within 2 hours | took food in evening | 50% better in 5 days | LIVE & HEALTHY Since 4 years
Diagnosis:- OPERATED CASE OF CERVICAL MALIGNANCY WITH PULMONARY METASTASIS WITH SEVERE DEHYDRATION WITH COLLAPSE
- Collapsed State, Difficulty to Respond
- Carried by Relatives
- Continuous Vomiting
- Severe Dehydration
- Burst Abdomen, Gaping Wound
- Wound Infected, stitches open
- Colostomy Bag seen in place
- No food taken since past 2 month
DIAGNOSIS: – K/c CA Cervix operated multiple times, colostomy & hysterectomy done with pulmonary metastasis of rt. Lower lung mass with Vomiting with severe Dehydration with Collapse.
- First:- Cervical Malignancy OPERATED
- Second:- EXTENSIVE INTESTINAL NECROSIS. Intestine weighing approx 3 kg removed. COLOSTOMY BAG given.
- Third:- RECTO- VAGINAL FISTULA due to RADIOTHERAPY- Operated.
- ALL CHEMOTHERAPY COMPLETED.
- ALL RADIOTHERAPY CYCLES DONE.
- MULTIPLE HOSPITALISATIONS.
- NOW NOT RESPONDING TO ANY MEDICATIONS AND VOMITING IS CONTINOUS
- NOT RESPONDING TO ANY MEDICATION
- NO HOPES OF RECOVERY
- MAY ONLY LIVE FOR FEW DAYS
- CALL YOUR RELATIVES, may die within 2 days
- Patient came in very critical condition hence whole case cannot be taken. Only few symptoms which could be taken at that crucial time.
- She was a Very Rude, Abrupt and Angry Lady with Tit for Tat attitude.
- She was very quarrelsome and did not have good relations with most of the family members.
- During Anger she was very violent and used to have Trembling during anger.
- Revengeful attitude
- VOMITING STOPPED within 2hours
- Took Sips of Water in Evening
- Next Day-Took Some soft Food
- Vomiting Twice
- Taking Water/Fluids
- Weakness Amel
- Life on Face
- Hopes recovered
Subsequent Follow Ups
- Appetite Returned to Normal
- No Vomiting
- Can Walk , Climb Stairs(stays at 4th floor)
- Wound Suppuration-Infection Gone
- Wound Gaping Healed
WOUND HEALED COMPLETELY
NOW LIVING A PERFECTLY HEALTHY LIFE.
LIVING ALMOST NORMAL LIFE SINCE LAST FOUR YEARS. NO COMPLAINTS EXCEPT HAIR FALL and Occ. LUMBAGO.